Friday, January 8, 2010

Blackheads!!! Help PLEASE!!!?

how do i get rid of black heads.?


iv tried poping them it doesnt work.





please help. thanks xxBlackheads!!! Help PLEASE!!!?
There are a few remedies which work on getting rid of blackheads, pimples and even worse conditions such as acne these are:





.Honey,especially organic-slather all over your face like a face-mask and leave Messy but your face just glows and blackheads vanish after a few hours.





.Extra virgin olive oil- also very effective in a similar way,since I've been using this as a make up remover the changes in my skin have been phenomenal.Just massage in and leave for a bit then wipe of with a cloth soaked in warm water. No more blackheads and very rarely spots plus even skin tone which is something my skin was terrible...





.Aspirin,wouldn't use this too often but a couple of tablets crushed in to paste and smeared on the skin gives amazing results too.Excellent scrub too but be gentle.





.Baking powder also works in a similar way.





A nice cleanser is also great especially for wiping of existing olive oil.





Hope these help you!Blackheads!!! Help PLEASE!!!?
I am in my mid 30's now. About 4 years ago I began to struggle with black heads as well, though I had NEVER had skin issues growing up. I researched as much as I could and found that it was difficult to find products specific to my black head problem, only acne medications in relation to skin issues and break outs. Many people do not realize that black heads fall under the ';acne'; classification, but in fact that is what it is, as I learned through research. I had been overlooking several options of products because I didn't understand that what I had was in fact ';ACNE';. From that point on I gathered information on several different skin care products. I finally decided on ProActive. It worked!!! I used it for 3 years faithfully with no recurrence of the blackheads and my skin looked beautiful again and my pore size diminished too. Last year my skin began reacting badly to the regular ProActive so I switched over to the sensitive skin formula and not only does it work, but I love it even better than the original formula that I had used for the previous 3 years. I remain faithful to this product even still. A warning though...when I first began the product my skin grew dry and red, broke out terribly, and looked and felt like leather. I was ready to throw in the towel, but after about two to three weeks all the wierd skin issues stopped and my skin was flawless. My point to you is whatever skin product you choose, DON'T give up on it before three weeks. I'm so happy now that I stuck with the it. I get comments all the time on pretty my skin looks. I sound like the commercials. :) I don't even use it like I'm suppose to either and it still works. I seriously am lazy, so I only wash once a day with it. I'm not suggesting that of course, I mean if you're going to spend the money on it you might as well get the best it can offer you too...by using it as recommended. But as I said, I'm just lazy; more like too busy to fuss over makeup and all the fun girly things that I used to take for granted in my more youthful days. Anyway, I spoke with my Aveda hair dresser and she explained that whenever you switch products you can expect to have reactions such as I did for about two or so weeks while the new product begins to work and clears out all the old issues; which usually takes an average of two weeks to work their way from deep within the skin out to the surface where they show up as pimples, blackheads, etc, before they go away. Needless to say, the WORST thing you can do is to pick at your skin and force pimples, black heads, or white heads out because what you could be doing is forcing the bacteria back down into the pore, causing it to take that much longer to work it's way out. In addition, you are causing harm to your skin that may not show up while you are young but it WILL show up in the form of scars and old looking skin as you age. I promise you, listen to the advise of those that come before you, they are right. I always heard my Mom tell me to take care of my skin when I'm young because after 30 everything goes down hill. I didn't listen AND SHE WAS RIGHT!!! That's my own personal experience, so while I can't tell you precisely what to do I certainly hope my own issue can offer you a feeling of hope because there are things that can be done to help you. FYI, there are two other products that I also really like...Youthful Essence, and Natural Advantage. Youthful Essence utilizes microdermabrasion using a spinning scrubbing sponge for the face. It's great for really cleaning out the pores, making the skin shiny and smooth, and reducing pore size. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the moisturizer they offer, it feels so nice when I put it on my skin. Natural Advantage utilizes Retinol A; which really does a wonderful job of reducing redness and evening out skin tone while cleaning and reducing pore size and acne. Whatever you do though, DO NOT try mixing any of these products with each other as they each contain different medications that may not react well together, especially the ProActive with any Retinal A products. I used each of them at seperate times and eventually, not sure why, ended up just sticking with ProActive.





Best Wishes! :)
My blackheads went when I started using the Dermalogica skincare products. I used the Special Cleansing Gel, the clay face pack and the Daily Microfoliant and within a couple of weeks they were gone.





I tried numerous other products from the chemists - including the strips - but they didn't work and the blackheads just kept coming back.





The Dermalogica products are very good and won't irritate or overdry your skin - they don't contain the harsh chemicals which the chemist bought stuff does.





The products that the other people have recommended will only work temporarily and will result in sore skin if you keep using them. The strips do remove some of the blackheads, but they'll return a couple of days later and you'll have to start all over again. You need to get to the root of the problem and deal with what's causing them in the first place rather than just keep trying to remove them. You'll end up with enlarged pores if you keep using the strips.





Try a couple of Dermalogica products for a few weeks and you'll notice a difference. They do cost a little more than the chemist bought stuff, but they last for ages and you can always just buy the small amounts to begin with to see how you get on. I pay 拢16 for the Daily Microfoliant and about 拢25 for the wash, but they last about 8 weeks. My friend got me onto these products a few weeks before my wedding and I'd never go back to using anything else now.
I have blackheads all the time, and I find that scrubbing the areas with a strong scrub helps because it cleans the pores.


As well as scrubbing you could try using a wet strip that you put onto the area. Brands that make these strips include Nivea and Biore.


(the brand name does not make much of a difference, so you can just buy the cheapest one)
You can buy a blackhead remover for about $3.00 at any store(it's metal and has a hole at each end different sizes) walgreens/walmart/riteaid/cvs etc. The only issue i would say with using it is if you press and its not ready to be removed you'll have a red dot for alil bit and it'll be sore. My neice had a bad issue with them my sister bought her a really good cleaner. Hope I helped.
yeah get a nose strip, u can also use it on other parts of ur face if u need it





you just wet it and in 10 minutes it'll turn hard and you just peel it of





i did one yesterday, n i had literally a hundred blackheads come out
This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



nose strips =]


you apply them wet, and then they harden over time. when you peel them off the black heads are removed.


tape/band-aid mentality behind them. work quite well!
Dont pop them..That just makes it worse..





dont touch your face at all...Your fingers have germs and oil on them.





Go to a dermatologist.





They will prescribe you something to clear it all up.






Take a vacuum and suck them out

No comments:

Post a Comment