Friday, January 8, 2010

Blackheads ::: Help !!!!

I've got this blackhead on my cheek :( I tried getting it out, but it just wont budge... What are the remedies I could try ??





Its gotten into a briuse now, but when the skin dries the stupid black heads still there... so, all my trouble is for nothing .I think its stuck inside.... How can I get it out?? Are there any medications I could use to dissolve it???


.. Pls help..


Any suggestions welcome.





Thks


Blackheads ::: Help !!!!
DONT PICK IT!!!!!! It's bad for your skin and it doesn't help at ALL. Try going to the local pharmasy and see if they have any creams or something to help it.Blackheads ::: Help !!!!
Ok 1st of all dont irratate it. If it dosent want to come out dont forse it yet. The 1st thing to do it message it to loosen up the skin. Try black head wash i think its either by clean and clear or nutorgina or something like that and it helps get rid of blackheads in 2 days. IN about a week can get rid of it completly.





Put some ice on it also might help it sliding out.


Drink tons of water.


Hope this helps!
go to http://acnemd.blogspot.com and it will tell you everything

No comments:

Post a Comment