Friday, January 8, 2010

I have 3 blackheads and I need help with getting rid of them!?

I have 2 blackheads on the left side of my face


And one on my right side


They make me feel ugly If I get rid of then I will feel beautiful


AND please don't tell me that they make you special etc. Just answer the question


Thanks:)I have 3 blackheads and I need help with getting rid of them!?
uhh chill. even if you wash your face and are a 'clean person' you can still get blackheads. be thankfull you dont have full blown zits that dont go away. and god you need to deal with it. its a blackhead. its not somthing that could make you uglly. its somthing thta can easily be covered up witha dab of concealer. and trust me . you wont feel beautiful if they go away. youll find somthing else thats wrong with you. like your abs or your nose. youll never be satisfied.I have 3 blackheads and I need help with getting rid of them!?
rofl! arent u an odd one? XD


ok first u can start by steaming yur face,..


haha tht sounds weird


likee boil a pot of water and hold yur face over the steam (be careful!) for about 10 minutes then u can probably easily pop them,


thenn wash yur face and apply a face mask (this isnt required but it help your skin ALOT) like those weird green ones? hahah dont worry alot fo guys get face masks and it doesnt make u gay it just cleans yur skin! :] and leave it on until it dries then rinse off and apply oil free moisturizer (once again isnt required but itll make yur skin softt XDD)





and make shure there blackheads not moles! lol


:]
whatever you do, do not pop them! you get scars from that! blackheads are dirt that are stuck inside zits. you get them from not washing your face. the only really effective way to eliminate them is to wash them! no offence. you dont wash your face enough. if you start washing your face they will go away in around 2 days! it is definitely not necessary to do all those facial treatments. note how all of them have wash your face somewhere in them. that is really all you have to do! i used to get them all the time and i never get them at all anymore! all because i wash my face a lot!
This remedy works for me:





1. break an egg into a bowl


2. take out the egg yolk


3. using a cotton wool, soak up the egg white


4. lay the cotton wool on your nose and wait for awhile


5. peel the cotton away, and u can see your blackheads sticking on the cotton wool


6. wash your face
whatever you do DO NOT POP THEM!!





poping them will just make it spread and then leave ugly scars. Use the best kind of cream that works for u. put it on every morning and every night and wash your face to and then your skin will be beautifl!! :)








good luck\\Merry Christmas
I swear by this stuff;


http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products鈥?/a>





It smells beautiful aswell. It makes my skin feel and look amazing.
you should get that black head eraser thingy by clean %26amp;%26amp; clear, i have one and personally i think it works really good.!





hope i helped (:
pop them
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment