Friday, January 8, 2010

I have blackheads....help!?

i have tiny little blackheads on my nose and middle of my chin. i am very desperate to get rid of them asap. please help!I have blackheads....help!?
heres 2 things that u can try





1.if u have neosportion(hopefully i spelled it right if not its the stuff u put on cuts)put it on the zits and cover with a band aid sleep with that on over night





2.get toothpaste put it on ur zits and again sleep with it over night





this will cause the zits to down size like get smaller and it will help it so it doesn't hurt.





also if u have blackheads get a cloth soak it in hot water and keep pressing it against ur face for about 5 to 10 minutes if the(through the 5 to ten minutes do as u like u can keep wetting it after that u can pop the blackheads after that it might be bloody so make sure to wash ur hands!scrub ur face after.





also i just remembered if u have dry skin or blackheads like i was sayin' if u have just normal kids glue like elemers or whatever put the glue over them just a thin layer.it works like a charm with dry skin just wait for the glue to dry and then peel it off.i mean with the blackheads it didn't work for them coming off but it made my face SOFT





These are either free or 5 to 10 dollars very cheap Good luck with ur acneI have blackheads....help!?
Ok I SWEAR this works. Get some PVA craft glue, and apply a generous amount to your skin, and wait for it to turn clear to peel it off.
Try using Apricot Scrub for blemish %26amp; blackheads. Use it twice a day (morning %26amp; night) for about 2-3 days. After that you can just use the scrub once a day along with a facewash %26amp; a moisturizer. I would recommend Clean %26amp; Clear Continous Control Acne Wash as a facewash. For a moisturizer, try Ponds Cream for Dry Skin. It is hypoallergenic and it won't clog your pores.I put 5 dots of cream on my face (cheeks, forehead, chin %26amp; nose). This worked great for me. I could see a difference in my face after about a week. I hope this works for you as well as it did for me. A flawless face is coming your way.Good Luck!
http://www.howcast.com/videos/146676-How鈥?/a>





this is an awesome site that shows you a video on how to get rid of the ones you have and future ones!!





take care
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment