Friday, January 8, 2010

Blackheads help quick!!!?

I have like 6 blackheads on my cheeks and chin altogether and I have a few dozen on my nose(which are not that visible, but apparent). I realy want to get rid of these blackheads, because they feel like they will grow bigger in a few days and I want to get rid of the dirt under them!! It's so disgusting! Please give me tips on how to remove them safely and nonpainfully. Oh and after I remove them, what would I need to do or apply for them to not return. Thank you everyone!!!Blackheads help quick!!!?
Ive had that problem.Well in Puerto Rico we use the Aloe Plant!But first you have too get them out so get some alcohol.Step one squeeze them out just apply pressure!Step two wash your face reall good do not towel dry leave wet!Step 3.Apply the alcohol let dry';Step 4.Wet face again let it dry.Last step apply the Aloe remember it has too be the plant because it's pure.Do this for a week and your problem will be solved.Good luck.Dari

No comments:

Post a Comment