Friday, January 8, 2010

Blackheads :( ...... help!?

How can i naturaly get rid of blackheads?


I'm not allowed to use those strips that just pull them out.


Is there anything i could do to get rid of them naturally?Blackheads :( ...... help!?
i suffer with the same problem hun.


i always wait until i get in the shower and then i rinse my face with really hot water (as hot as you can stand, trust me) and i do that a few times until i feel like my pores are open enough and then i just go to my mirror and squeeze all the nasty stuff out. i have tried tons of the products to try and get rid of them but all of them either didnt work or made it worse. except for one. i use this really good Oil Free Acne Wash you have to use it continuesly but trust me it will work (great for acne especially) its not expensive and you can buy it at walmart. if your not sure what i am talking about it is advertised on tv by vanessa hudgens lol. i use the orange not the pink but thats just me bc i think that when they color stuff and make it scented i am always afraid the stuff will clog my pores lol (:





good luck hun


best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment