Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of blackheads on my face.I never had them before i always had clear skin HELP PLEASE?

Boil some hot water in a kettle, pour it into a bowl, and put a towel over your head and steam your face, leave it util your face gets osft, this also softens the blackheads, then you can squeeze them and they wont come back, trust me, i do it all the time.








good luck.How do i get rid of blackheads on my face.I never had them before i always had clear skin HELP PLEASE?
not much you can do about blackheads.


i recommend putting some type of cleansing mask every night.





make sure you dont try to make them come out, it may get inflamed and red and sensitive =|





OR you can try putting tape on them and then ripping it off, sometimes they come out =] lol, im not joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment