Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get rid of blackheads, help?

How/what can i use to get rid of blackheads?





-my friend told me the Neutrogena Wave...Get rid of blackheads, help?
I have no idea what your budget is and there are a lot of reasons why you might have black heads in the first place. I'll suggest some things and what they do so you can pick the ones suited for you.


You can get a clay mask. Or a peel mask. Do not use a mask after you exfoliate. It will burn when you put the mask on. When the mask dries, it sucks out the dirt, oil and black heads. Use an exfoliating small pad specially made for your face. (Be sure to soak anything that touches your face repeatedly in hot water and antibacterial soap to kill bacteria on it once in a while, and dry it. IE make up brushes, pads, make up applicators) I use a drop of antibacterial soap to wash my face. Exfoliating soaps can contain sharp grains that just scratch your face. Make sure it has beads. Once in the morning and once a night. You might need to scrub three times a day for the first week. Use a light moisturizer after wards. I use Oil of Olay for example. After washing your face your skin will try to rapidly replace the oil, through your pores. A moisturizer will help prevent your pores from producing the oil that causes black heads. If your face burns use a wash cloth for a couple days. Biorie Strips and products work REALLY well for black heads. When you peel it off the strip looks like a forest since it pulls all the gunk out of your pores. You might break out a bit afterwards but your skin will improve. With make up I put concealer around my eyes and the center of my face. After the moisturizer, I just put powder on and not use foundation. The moisturizer helps the powder stay on my skin.Get rid of blackheads, help?
First, wash your face with a face wash and warm water. Then use a toner of some sort on a cotton ball. I recommend Mary Kay's Toner. It cleans out your pores pretty well. Last, moisturize your face with a facial moisturizer. Do this twice a day, every day and your blackheads and blemishes should go away pretty fast.
I used to use Saint Ive's Apricot Scrub Blemish Control, but then I tried baking soda and water and it worked even better. try washing your face this. It's a gentle exfoliator. I use this every morning and every night and I don't get pimples or anything. Hope this helps :)
Face strips will adhere to them and pull them out. Afterwards, you need to clean the pores really well with warm water and a face cleaner then rinse in the coldest water your sink can put out to force the pores to close. You need to clean your face more often to keep them away.
Clean %26amp; Clear :)


Not The Scrub It Isint As Good Its The Cleansor Its Oily Kinda?


I Use It And Its Very Good, Results In ! Day !


x
Proactive Solutions...its only 20 dollars....and it really..really works good...i use it everynight and in the morning my face is clear.
WASH YOUR FACE
Wash your face
they have strips that can help. go look around wal-mart..
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment