Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Multitude of blackheads, help!?

i tend to get lots of blackheads on my back, i wash every day, usually twice a day with soap body wash etc but i still have heaps. i try to get them out but the skin is so tough there impossible to remove. wat do i do!Multitude of blackheads, help!?
tell your girlfriend to get them for you...lol...gross. I use a body wash called body clear body wash it has acne fighting ingredients, works great for me!!!! I sometime break out from heat in the summer so I use this and they are gone in about a day or 2, but as far as black heads, i don't know it's worth a try. By the way I get mine from K-mart in the ';facewash'; section it's from Neutrogena. Good Luck! Oh and you know...sometimes washing too much can cause break outs....of course with blackheads I'm not sure.Multitude of blackheads, help!?
ice on skin
I use a back scrubber with benzoyl peroxide wash on it. I wash the back scrubber in the washing machine periodically.


I have found back scrubbers at big lots and the dollar store for only a dollar.
try proactive!
Go to the dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment