Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I just broke out with blackheads on my nose and face and my cover up don't help!?

I tried the Deep Clean blackhead scrub it didn't work, I tried the Biore warming black head scrub it didn't work and the Biore strips don't work! Any suggestions for me to use?I just broke out with blackheads on my nose and face and my cover up don't help!?
Professional facials will get rid of blackheads that won't come out with store bought products. You could also try this extractor...I haven't tried it, but it has gotten good reviews.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>I just broke out with blackheads on my nose and face and my cover up don't help!?
go to a dermatologist they'll have something for it trust me i had acne for 5 years they have all the answers and medicines. try to get a pill form and topical gel ';hint pill will destroy it from inside out and topical gel will control them while the pills are working inside.'; hopefully this helps
Just live with it, they wont go away just like *that*
Ok, this sounds really weird, but what I do to get rid of blackheads, is put elmers glue (Like 1st grade craft glue) on my affected area, let it dry then peel it off. I know it sounds weird, and somewhat gross but it *does* work.


Hope that helped :D
get hot water on a cotton pad and put it on the blackhead (to open up the pores) then use facial scrub, and if theres big ones try to squeeze them out





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment