Saturday, December 26, 2009

I cannot get rid of my blackheads help!?

I have the same problem, its completely annoying. I do have a few bits of advice that totally work.





1) nosestrips really do work. one thing that will make them work 10 times better is if you steam your face first (either with a facial steamer or a warm washcloth over your face). Then after steaming, swab your face with an astringent which will loosen up dirt. Neutrogena Pore Refining toner has worked well for me in the past) Once you've used the toner, you're ready for the strips. Trust me, they'll work much better.





2) Although its really pricey, there is one product that is amazing. The Philosphy Microdelivery Peel set. There are two steps, first a scrub and then a peptide complex that activates vit c in the scrub. Its amazing, make sure to read the instructions. Its about $60 which seems ridiculous, but it really is worth it.





3) Swim in the ocean and be in the sun!!!!! Always the most effective, and most fun, way to clear up your skin. But remember the sunscreen (of course)!





Hope this helps. Also, I'm the biggest skeptic when it comes to beauty and skin products. I always think that they are trying to rip me off. But I promise you the Philosophy peel will help tremendously!





Good luck!I cannot get rid of my blackheads help!?
try the nosestrips they work for me :)I cannot get rid of my blackheads help!?
Yeah, I tried all the facial soaps too with varying degrees of success. Mostly, I was left with an oily face. I learned something along the way though. Blackheads don't like antibacterial soaps. Dial antibacterial soap does a better job on blackheads than most facial soaps. I found a facial soap online that has an antibacterial agent. I wash my face with it twice a day, and my pores are really clean and small and not greasy at all. I use Cuticura. I recently noticed that Cuticura makes two types of soap -- dry and original formula (with moisturizers). I've only used the one with moisturizers, but I plan on trying the dry formula also next time I order. Here is the link for both, and I am sure you will have good results with Cuticura original. I'll flat out guarantee it. This stuff isn't like Neutrogena, etc... Make sure you use Dial antibacterial soap in the bathtub/ shower.





http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_pharm鈥?/a>





http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_pharm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment