Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please help!blackheads?

Okay so I have blackheads everywhere and it's really nasty I'm going back to school soon and I really don't want them there.


How can I get rid of my blackheads?


Preferably a quick home remedy?but I will try a product too:)


thanks in advance:)Please help!blackheads?
theres this new clean and clear blackhead eraser thing u should tryPlease help!blackheads?
I know this question is already resolved but really the best way to get rid of blackheads is to use a toner. It cleans your pores so you won't get acne and gets rid of your blackheads. A lot of people wash and moisturize but they forget to use toner after washing. Report Abuse

BAke n Soda it helps even tho its sounds weird rub it on ur face afta or in the shower and it will help LOTS Report Abuse




This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



A sharp knife and a lighter
try biore deep cleansing pore strips :D
I agree with the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser. you could get it from Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment