Saturday, December 26, 2009

Grrrr help blackheads!?

whats the best way to get rid of them? my skin is sensitive but i have them all over my nose and a few on my chin and head!Grrrr help blackheads!?
I suggest you should try the Allepo soap.


Natural and sensitive. And efficient!Grrrr help blackheads!?
im just getting through a major blackhead overload! this may hurt a little bit but, take a safety pin (make sure you have a hot, wet towel) and put the point into the center of the blackhead. as you pull the safety pin out, squeeze the blackhead area which will start to loosen up the blackhead so it can be pulled out. after it it out, wash it with a hot towel to open pores then wash your face with acne wash. then wash face with COLD water to close pores. thats what i did, and it worked for me so, hope it helps!
Hiya,





I'm the same as you and get them around my nose, on my chin, and by my eyebrows! D'oh!





It may sound gross, but i squeeze them. I use really good tweezers (stainless stain, flat tweezers, where the two tongs meet together perfectly - cheaper ones don't do this) and run the tweezers along my nose while pushing with a finger from my other hand. I use witchstick to cover the area after. And that normally does the trick for me.
Get a blackhead hook! It's a stick with a metal loop on each end. One loop is small and the other large. You just centre themover the blackhead and press down, the loops do the rest, and pop the blackhead out through the hole. If you get them around your nose like I do, scrape the loop down the side of the nose, it's disgusting but it works.
Try this, it works so well, clears ALL blackheads and pimples, doesn't dry out your skin, and it makes your skin sooooooooo soft. I love it.





http://www.americanlifestyle.com/product鈥?/a>





It's called the wave, you can buy it in any walmart





Plus it is only about $14
use the clean %26amp; clear basic product (It's in a blue, tall plastic bottle).





i know from experience
.. PEARS soap :)


never had a blackhead in my life so try pears soap its available from boots .. asda .. tesco's everywhere :)
Microdermabrasion works very well on black heads
Use face scrub once a week.


Use Himalaya Neem Face Wash.


Do facial once a month.


Drink a lot lof water.
clearskin from avon. get the one that is a clear colour with green/blue bits in it. i think thats the best one on the market
which have alot of good options for skin
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment