Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need help! (Blackheads & acne)?

How do you get rid of acne thats on your face, chest, and back??


Also how do you get rid of balckheads? I need help! (Blackheads %26amp; acne)?
This wont help but it will be fun. Call the Whitehead residence and ask if this is the Blackhead residence. They will say no this is the White heads. You say sorry wrong pimple.I need help! (Blackheads %26amp; acne)?
Well there are body washes that are sold for acne, Neutrogena has its own. For my face i use neutrogena's 3 step system wash. You can also go to skinid.com where you can customize your face washes. For blackheads i use a tool by Tweezerman and you just push the blackheads out of the poor. I usually do this after i steam my face. I use to use Boire face strips but i dont suggest them (they made my pores worse)
When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. You should probably change your shirt twice a day whether you exercise or not to avoid bacteria buildup.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
For black head you can just squeeze it out(but it might leave a mark D:)


Or you can get a mask or Biore strips





I don't know how to answer your whitehead question cause im trying to figure that out too haha :(
use a cleanser with an exfoliater in it. use it wherever u have the acne or blackheads. if its rly bad then go to a dermatologist
i just tried a new thing neutragena oil free acne wash 3 days and my face was almost perfect and i was on my period give the forhead zits a break lol
if your acne is that bad. then there is medicine you can take that is very safe and works very good
Proactiv works a charm on face/chest and back


and blackheads, use clean and clear black head clearing cleanser :)
tanning beds. Yes water helps but only so much. Tanning dries out the acne and it will disappear.
im wondering the same question iv tried evrything just drink water



ask your doctor to prescribe accutane
Drink lots of water each day (but not too much) trust me, it works
bathe

No comments:

Post a Comment