Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have really bad blackheads please someone help?!?

I have had really bad blackheads recently. It looks like i have dust on my nose, like when you go camping and get dirty thats what it looks like. Whats like a really good at home facial i can give my self that will remove my blackheads easily, or does that thing, the blackhead eraser work? Thanks in advance!!I have really bad blackheads please someone help?!?
This is what it do. It sounds a little weird, but it is cheap and quick and really works. Splash comfortably warm water on the area of blackheads. Do not wash your face with soap, you want your skin to be a little oily if possible. Then get some kind of white glue like Elmer's. Spread the glue over the area of black heads and let it dry. It will dry clear. Then slowly and gently peel it off. The black heads come with it. I do this about once a month and am always surprised by clean and fresh my skin looks afterward. I have really bad blackheads please someone help?!?
biore strips. i worship those things. you are only supposed to use them on your nose, but i use them on my whole face (or just anywhere i have blackheads). i doubt the black head eraser works. my friend tried this because she was sick of spending cash on biore strips (they are like $12 for a box where i live), she used cotton paperish stuff (actually used to clean glasses, but i think any kind of really thin fabric would work. not toilet paper tho) and put elmers glue on her nose with the fabric stuff, them wet it and took it off 20 min. later, and it worked soooooo well for her, but i think it probably depends on you skin type, because it did nothing for me.
Oxy pro strength works well. totaly drys the skin out to the point that the black heads come to the outside of your skin and fall of in the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment