Saturday, December 26, 2009

Need Help With Blackheads. Does Proactive Help?

I don't really have acne, I have a lot of blackhead though. I've tried a lot of blackhead med. but nothing have worked. It usually just ends up drying my face out really bad. Does anyone know anything that will help? I'm out nof ideas. I've thought about trying proactive, but does it help blackheads.


Thanks!Need Help With Blackheads. Does Proactive Help?
No it doesn't.


If you have dry or oily skin it will,like a lot of other harsh spot treatments,dry your skin out and create extra sebum which is the bacteria that creates blackheads and spots.


To get rid of blackheads, I find that;


.Steam your face,e.g. pour hot water into a bowl and put your face over it for about 5 to 10 minutes to open all pores.


.Buy a good facial scrub that is deep pore cleansing or make your own using sugar and sea salt(table salt works also)


.Then wash your face with cold water to close pores.


Do this once weekly and you'll see an improvement :)


xXxNeed Help With Blackheads. Does Proactive Help?
blackheads are caused by oil in the skin pores. this oil builds in the pores and then forms a black surface or head because of the oil. I gave an answer the other night about some soap that is the best thing for acne and it helps with blackheads also. There are steps to be teaken when caring for the skin and it seems like a lot of work but in the long run it is worth it. First off, don't ever use regular soap on your face. Soap has ingredients in it that the skin doesn't like. Step 1: Wash your face with hot water, as hot as you can stand it. Step 2: Do what you have to do to clear the pores of the existing blackheads. I know squeezing is not recommended. Step 3: Scrub your face with a hot wash cloth. Step 4: Rinse your face with cold water to close up the pores. There is a soap that will keep acne and blackheads down. www.kirksnatural.com. or call 1-800-82-KIRKS. You have to repeat this several times a day but the KIRKS soap will keep your skin from drying out.
Proactive works only if you continually use it. I use to use it and it was working. I had was in a rush one day and couldn't use the proactive that morning and my face was all broken out with pimples by the time I got home! It's a waste of money. All it is is a regimen to wash your face. You can do that with any face wash. I use clean and clear exfoliator scrub now and it keeps my face clean and oil free!
proactive might help. I have blackheads also and I use this Queen Helen Mint Julep Mask that works pretty well on my skin(I have sensitive skin)
not really it sucks
try acne free...its cheaper and you can find it at walmart, target etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment