Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Need help with blackheads?

I use Proactive. It seems to be working, but I have blackheads on my nose, chin and some on my forehead. How do I get rid of them?


Also, should i try some othe prodoct other than proactiv?


how can i tell whats causing my acne?


by the way, i'm 14.Need help with blackheads?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!Need help with blackheads?
I have found 2 products that are really great for getting rid of blackheads - they are the best you can find without spending a ton of money.


- Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub


- Stridex Pads





Hope this helps :)
i use wax to remove the blackheads on my nose, i tried everything else possible, but i prepare my own wax with honey and lemon
Black heads are the most annoying (but most common) acne bother. They can be stubborn to remove, but it can be done.





Try using products that contains Salicylic acid, it is the best way to clean out your pores.





For specific products, try using BiorēŒ« Nose Strips.





For a more gentle way of cleaning out blackheads, try ';Tea Tree Nose Strips'; from Body Shop. They are natural, and quite effective.





Good luck!
try using St. Ives Blackhead and Blemish Scrub... use it about twice a week.. it works really well
You can try those Biore black head nose strips but those don't really work for me. My mom had an old-fashion tip that she gave to me yesterday: Get a washcloth and make it as hot as yopur face can stand it. Leave it on your face for 8 minutes a couple times a day.


You should also try buying a peel off mask.I have the St.Ives apple one and it pulls some off the blackheads out. Good luck with your face LOL.
Biore pore strips. You can buy them at any store for 5 dollars or less. you strip off the back part of the strip, but it on any problem area and leave it on for 4 minutes *don't leave it on for any longer than 10* and you rip it off like waxing paper. the blackhead along with other bacteria in your pores will come out and be on that strip. it's the best thing i've tried.





your acne may be from hormonal changes in your body since your body is going through some changes and entering womanhood. greasy foods will make your face break out as well. if you drink a lot of water that'll flush out your system and you'll start seeing less pimples, plus you'll feel better because you'll be healthier. also try to eat a lot of fruits and veggies because this will help you clear up your face as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment