Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help! blackheads on my nose?

im 14 years old and im getting terrible black heads on my nose and im putting on some lotion but it never works do you know any good lotions that will prevent black headsHelp! blackheads on my nose?
clean and clear black head treatment works, or proactive! :)Help! blackheads on my nose?
Dont put lotions that has like oil in it. Oil isnt good for your face. But oil free mosturizers could work. And also proactive works for some people. It didnt work for me, so i went to the dermotologist. I have to wash my face with this certain stuff and now my black heads and stuff are gone. And also just try to look up stuff online.


Good Luck!:)
Hey you have the same problem as me,,, im 13 and i had ALOT of blackheads,,, gross huh,,, and my facial lady said first you just pop them then you put face wash on you nose and scrub it really good for about 2 weeks,,, it really works!!!! :)


`
never pinch a black head off your face with you fingers nails your nails has many bacteria in them instead get a cotton ball put some rubbing alcohol and place it on the black head and rub it off after and some anti-bacteria cream and leave it on.
clean and clear black head treatment is the way to go !


it works like super good !

No comments:

Post a Comment