Sunday, April 25, 2010

Acne & blackheads - help!?

I have terrible acne and blackheads, i cleanse, Tone, Moisturise twice a day and i've tried simple, clean and clear and the new garnier skin care range, but nothing seems to be working, its really getting me down, i can't stand looking at my self in the mirror and its making me conscious about going out. i don't wear make-up because that would just make it worse and my mum says that by using cleaners ect it just makes it worse, but if i don't do that it gets badder then what it already is!


has anyone got any tip that would help me?





%26lt;3 :)Acne %26amp; blackheads - help!?
Well, if it is bad I would see a doctor... I use a oil free acne wash. It helps. Cleansers are some of the problem. I heard Clean and clear works good,too. Here is their web site








http://shopcleanandclear.com/index.asp?c…





I leaned this trick if you have a pimple put a dab of honey and a band- aid over it before you go to sleep --- in the moring you can see major improvement.





Also here is an yahoo answer quest that I answered for a acne remedy. It is really long so I will send you the link! :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





For blackheads, use a scrub one to twice a week!








Best regards,


MargaretAcne %26amp; blackheads - help!?
Acne is commonly caused by clogged or infected pores. Covering pimples or moistening it may be useful sometimes, but also could cause new acne if face is not clean. Most cleansers only clean oil or dirt out of skin surface and the skin pores still are clogged. Therefore, acne keep growing. So, if you want to remove acne, you must clean the oil or dirt out of skin pores. Try Chlorella Gel Cleanser. It was invented by the request of piano students who have same problems like you. Chlorella Gel Cleanser is made of edible algae .All gradients are food materials. Chlorella Gel Cleanser can clean corneous cells, sebum, sweat, dust, and removes pimples quickly. Most students can get ride of pimples in less three days.
awwe, i had that problem.


welll kinda.. it wasnt bad.


juss a litttle acne (:


hardly any at allllll,


try these:


-proactiv


-stride acne pads


-neutrogena acne wash (grapefruit or whatever)


^ thats what i use (((;


-clearsil stayclear oil-free stuff


-neutrogena rapid clear fight %26amp; fade gelll


-neutrogena oil-free acne stress scrub (cucumber %26amp; green tea)


-clinique acne solutions





annd i think thats abouut it :)


all that stufff ive used or my friends


have used %26amp; works wonderrrrs.


goood luck ((;


%26amp; i hope thhis helpps .
I used to have really bad acne when i was younger but got rid of it.





This is going to sound crazy but..


I got a wet rag/towel and put Lavender Oil And salt on it then put it on my face for 10 minutes, It can sting a little but trust me its worth it. I did that for a week then tried simple skin cleansers to get rid of the rest of the acne for a few days, after that all my acne was gone and i haven't had it since. I also eat healthy and drank alot of water and no sugary stuff.





Hope this helps you. :]
dermalogica is really good, quite expesive but worth it. on there website there is a skin mapping which basically tells you what you should use to suit your skin. you need to use cleansers, moisturisers that are suitable for your skin othewise they might not do much good.


also drink lots of water, eat healthily.
here are some blackheads removal answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
If it really is that bad, go to a doctors they can prescribe you tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment