Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help with blackheads?

I don't have any zits just anoying blackheads---I pop them and use proactive,,,,,,any other tips no dermatolgist I have an appointment to see one this is for nowHelp with blackheads?
3 times a week, i steam my face with boiling water. Just fill a big bowl with boiling water, then place your head over the bowl for 10 minutes. Put a towel over yourself and the bowl so that no heat can escape, and no cold air get get to you. Also every night and day i use the Clearisil pads on my face.


Both these things produce great results. - hope i helped :) xxHelp with blackheads?
Clearisal!!
I have heard that steaming gets rid of the blackheads.
use biore pore strips.
Try Nivea's Neutrogena Blackhead removal. You can also try Blackhead removal Nose strips
Use pore-strips.
use nitroujeena scrub its good.
I've been using Clean%26amp;Clear products and although they do not work straight away I believe that they will help to unclog pores and prevent even more black heads





I have also heard that TeaTree Oil or products with spot tea tree in them are effective for clearing blackheads.





Also, as Diamond says, by steaming it opens up your pores which then if you wash your face should make it easier to unclog the pores.





I hope this helps :D


xxxxx
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment