Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser help with acne?

If you have used the clean and clear blackhead eraser, could you tell me what you think of it. i know that its different for all people, but i just wanted someones opinion. thanks!Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser help with acne?
i used clean and clear products before and it irritates my skin hence, making it worse. clearasil does the same. try cetaphil or natural treatment like diet or herbal meds. i hope this would help. good luck.Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser help with acne?
It hasn't worked for me so far. i've tried it all I think :) I just bought that to compliment the Clean and Clear Control Kit and so far I like that, but I'm not finding the blackhead eraser to be working at all...I've been using it for about 2 wks now. Honestly, the thing that works best for me, bar none is a dab of toothpaste w/ baking soda. Dab it on there, leave it on and wash it off in the morning. Sounds dumb but I've done that for years and that's the fastest thing that works ';quick relief'; for me for any trouble spots.
No it didnt at all... Dried my skin out, causing it to create more oil, and instead of blackheads i got black heads and pimples(which i didnt have before)





Dont waste your money, i wish i was told earlier
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment