Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads ? help me?

i have had these same blacheads for like 2years on my nose..they are like impossible to get rid of...when i do get them off my sqeezing they just leave a hole in my nose and eventually fill back with a blackhead overnight.


how do i get rid of them...i use proactiv.(doesnt help).Blackheads ? help me?
I would try squeeze them out and then use some type of toner or rubbing alcohol to keep them out and clean the ';hole.'; Make sure to was your face twice a day (especially before you go to bed). The key is to keep the pores clean-this will prevent the blackhead clogging them up.





You may also want to see a dermatologist. A dermotologist may be able to give you a prescription to help keep the blackheads away. He/she may also have a special tool for removing the blackheads.





Good Luck!Blackheads ? help me?
Do you sqeeze them by hand?? If so then STOP!! I have the same problem as you. My suggestion is to invest in a Revlon Blackhead remover (about $6 at any drug store or amazon.com). It is stainless steel (about 3 inches long), has a big hole on one end and a small hole on the other. Just take a shower and let the steam soften you skin. Then use this remover by pressing it against your skin and the blackheads will come out. I absolutely love it ( I have had it for over 8 yrs and it still works like new!!). Also get a facial every 2 months and this should help with your blackheads.





I do use the pore strips the next day to remove any excess dirt but if your skin is sensitive then I guess you should skip this step. Also the Biore and Clearasil Blackhead cleansers don't work for me (they do absolutely nothing). However, I do recommend the Ultra Clearasil Face Wash as it keeps my skin clear. My sister uses proactiv and it does not work for her acne either so I say ditch the expensive stuff and stick to the drug store stuff.
Your biggest problem is probably the Proactiv; that overpriced crap in a tube is worthless. You're better off just getting a regular facial cleanser and a natural astringent like Tea Tree Oil.





As for blackheads, try one of those sticky nose pad thingers.
Try Clean and Clear Blackhead Facial Scrub. I use it and it works great!!
Pore strips take 15m max. They really work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment