Sunday, April 25, 2010

AH PORESSS AND BLACKHEADS!!!!!!! help me:(?

i have really bad enlarged pores and very noticable blackheads too (theyre both very noticible) and ive tried everything...srtips toner and countless cleansers! none worked! anything that works-THATS FREE? ive wasted too much $$$ already..something like i can make out of things from my pantry or fridge or sumthin?? plss!AH PORESSS AND BLACKHEADS!!!!!!! help me:(?
I've had the same problem for a few years now, and I finally got them to go away for good a few months ago. However, I don't think that anything free would cut it. There are cheap things out there that will work, though.





You mentioned that strips didn't work for you, but strips are what finally got mine to go away. What kind of strips did you use? Did you apply them the right way? I use Biore brand, for everything blackhead related. Try their pore strips out! I only wet my nose slightly and then apply the strip and then seal the edges with a little bit of water. I notice that if the strip is too damp, it won't work. Wait until the strip has hardened, like papier-mache, and then pull it off slowly. It should work. They're about $6.00 by the way for 8 of them, so it's less than a dollar a strip, which is pretty cheap.





I wouldn't buy any more toners or cleansers. They don't work. I've used Neutrogena, Clean %26amp; Clear, and Clearisil products and it's a waste of money.





If you notice that nothing is working on you (because strips should work) I would consider seeing a dermotologist, because it could lead to other breakouts on the face. Also, I wouldn't try any homemade concoctions, it could make the problem worse. Good luck!AH PORESSS AND BLACKHEADS!!!!!!! help me:(?
Try using honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment