Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does dove bar soap help with acne/blackheads?

If so, what brand/kind should I get? Can you recommend another? Please don't say clean%26amp;clear or proactive. It doesn't work on my skin (I'm African-American) and I've tried clean%26amp;clear.Does dove bar soap help with acne/blackheads?
I wouldn't say dove soap helps muchDoes dove bar soap help with acne/blackheads?
No ...


I would go with a pore clearing facial scrub. I use it just about every day. I go with St. Ives or Biore. Works for me.





If it's really bad, use a face mask. It will draw out all of the oils and impurities in your skin. Works wonders for me ... I always use a mask before a big event.





Also, you can try those blackhead clearning strips. I find that they hurt when I feel them off so I don't use them. But they do work.
I like Oil of Olay.





Try this website:


http://www.acnecuresnow.com/skin-care-pr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment