Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help me!!!!!! how can get rid of the blackheads?

I have blackheads around my nose. I can never get rid of them. any ways to get rid of them? With something I can make at home? Or buy cheap?Help me!!!!!! how can get rid of the blackheads?
biore pore strips. miracle!Help me!!!!!! how can get rid of the blackheads?
yea..biore blackhead face and nose strips


they come in a little green box with a girl on the front


use them...you keep them on for 15 minutes and it's almost like paper mache on your nose-just wet your nose/face and put the strip on





good luck!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgosh! try this! i use this black head remover. it's actually a warming black head cleanser thing but it's from biore! it's really good. and i wouldn't use those nose strips...they're pain full and they don't always work.





http://www.americarx.com/Admin/ARXPRODUC鈥?/a>





here's a pic














DON;'T PICK THEM OUT IT @^*#%#%#(@'S UP YOUR SKIN LIKE you WOULD NEVER BELIEVE!
get some netragena facial soap u just wash your face with it and rinse it off Or, just pick them out that's what i do
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment