Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have an oily nose but it tends to peel...&& have blackheads in da creases...HELP?

WHAT CAN I USE TO REDUCE THE GREASE, PEELING, AND BLACKHEADS?! IT COMES AND GOES, FOR INSTANCE SOME DAYS IT MAYBE GREASY AND PEELING!! I HATE THAT COMBINATION BECAUSE I THINK IF I ADD LOTION TO IT THAT WILL CAUSE IT TO BECOME MORE GREASY!! HELP!!I have an oily nose but it tends to peel...%26amp;%26amp; have blackheads in da creases...HELP?
try T-zone. its ment for the forehead and nose (hence T-zone) the peel back strips are realy good at taking out blackheads. and their lotions are good to.I have an oily nose but it tends to peel...%26amp;%26amp; have blackheads in da creases...HELP?
Use a toner (try Neutragena or Loreal). You could also gently exfoliate your nose area (with a washcloth or a cleanser with exfoliating stuff in it). Don't overdo the moisturizing lotion and make sure it says ';does not clog pores'; on the label.


Try Biore pore perfect strips for the blackheads, they really work.
You should try natural remedies for oily skin such ask fruit pack ,mud masks etc


read here http://beautifulglw.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment