Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My skin is getting bad to worse day by day with blackheads and pimples?help me out seriously plez?

Checklist





What causes acne?





-Empty calory foods (Junk food)


-Not washing your face


-Staying too long in the sun


-Putting on make up and not washing face


-Touching your face too much


-Hair in your face


-Stress


-High levels of sweating


-Oily cosmetics


-Certain Drugs (steroids, estrogen etc.)





Remedies





-Nivea Visage Daily Cleanser (it worked for me)


-Tie your hair


-Use make up remover


-(After googling, junk food doesn't really cause acne.... my bad)


-Excercise


-Take a walk (stress free)








Good luckMy skin is getting bad to worse day by day with blackheads and pimples?help me out seriously plez?
plz visit www. indianbeautytips.comMy skin is getting bad to worse day by day with blackheads and pimples?help me out seriously plez?
Try Proactive it works.
you need to get a facial.


have you heard of Declor products from France? i had your problem and natural extract from plants products helped me
Yep, Proactiv!! It really does work, and its the only thing that has ever workd on my acne. Stuff my doctor prescribed couldn't even touch it like Proactiv did. Its cheapest to order it directly rather than buy it at a stand at the mall.
A good skin regime is very important in keeping your face/body clear of problems. I'd suggest giving Proactiv (proactiv.com) a try it really worked nicely for me. It has an exfoliating scrub, a toner, and a medicated lotion. I use it once or twice a day.





The Proactiv mask is totally awesome! I would put the mask on a pimple or an area where i had blackheads and leave it on overnight when i go to bed and wash it off in the morning. This helped speed the process of healing.





For stubborn blackheads like on your nose or something, I would suggest giving Biore Pore Strips a try. They kind of sting the first time peeling it off but after a few uses it's like nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment