Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does proactive help with blackheads?

thats the only thing wrong wit my face so wil it help?its just like on my nose...Does proactive help with blackheads?
proactiv treats:


pimples


zits


whiteheads


blackheads


cysts


redness


discoloration


brown spots





but it helps to have more than one if ur using proactiv. try something else for ur blackheads, like Biore Pore Strips:





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





or Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Washes:





http://cleanandclear.com/productDetail.d鈥?/a>Does proactive help with blackheads?
I got rid of mine ( and large pores) just by scrubbing my face daily.





Good luck!
Don't waste your money on proactive trust me!!! Used it myself and all it got me was dry and itchy skin so dry that my face started peeling.





cut a lemon and rub thrue your face, (you will feel a tingling sensation that could almost make you wanna rinse it of right away,but it's alright no worries)let it dry for about 7-10 min and rinse of and dry your face. Then peel of the wedge and with the inside part (the white) go over your face again it works wonders for pimples, blackheads and blemishes.





Or try coffee...... take about 2tsp of coffee crounds and mix it with a facial wash or lotion and rub it in, let it dry for about 2-3 min then rinse of with luke warm water and after you dry your face apply lotion it really works.
If your skin isn't really oily, then it's going to dry your skin out and cause more problems than blackheads.
no it won't help at all. don't waste your money on it.
i tried %26amp; it didnt help me

No comments:

Post a Comment