Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spots, Blackheads, help? |:?

Well, recently my skin has got bad!


I had about 6 spots on my chin, and this one spot on a bit of my nose.


They really were annoying me so i got my mum to buy me this stuff called 'witch hazel' as it was recommended.





I used it, and my spots didnt get much better well some of them did, but its actually left marks on my face where the spots where before, and i wasnt even picking at them or anything. + It give me black heads? The areas i used it on, came out in black heads.





Is there any natural ways to get rid of my spots?





I used a mens facial scrub, because i couldn't find a womans one, and they cleared away my black heads! but is there anyway i could prevent them?





And if got like 5 tiny spots on my forehead, but its kinda covered by my side fringe..but i still want them to go away!


Is there any natural ways to get rid of my spots?





Theres even one and it has like a yellowy white head, and im afraid to pop it, is it just dirt etc? |:





help! D:Spots, Blackheads, help? |:?
I had same problems , too.I had gone a dermatologist and saw so much good results on my face and also you always have to keep goin' clear your face.


I have naturel recipe to discrease acne scars:


1 spoon apple vinager and 1-2 squeezed lemon drop also 1-2 dropped water.Then mix all of them.Apply them on your face with some cotton.





Good Luck.Spots, Blackheads, help? |:?
Try L'Oreal Perfect Balance Cleanser (it's clay based instead of acid based like most acne cleansers) and tea tree oil for spot treatment. But be careful because tea tree oil can severely dry your skin. Buy a good moisturizer (there's on in the L'Oreal Perfect Balance line).
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment