Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not much acne anymore... just blackheads!! help!?

Skin Problem....im 17 and i used to have pretty bad acne...it has cleared up well and its not really an issue anymore. The problem i do have is BLACKHEADS. i suffer from a severe amount on my forehead and they just wont go away. i have tried many different products containing salysic acid, benzoyl peroxide and even Biore Pore Strips. Nothing has helped. I got the blackheads from my Football Helmet almost a year ago and they've been there ever since. Please help me! i want my confidence back.Not much acne anymore... just blackheads!! help!?
Remove blackheads by combining 1/4 cup of very hot water and 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts with 4 drops of iodine. Mix well and let cool until warm to the touch. Dip a cotton ball and apply to the blackhead and surrounding area. When mixture is dry gently remove with a washcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment