Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lots of blackheads help please :(?

Recently i have got loads of tiny blackheads on my nose, Ive had a few before and got rid of them but now i've got loads and I dont know why i have so many or how to get rid of them. They look so bad. I wash my face everyday with a good cleanser at least 3 times, and I try not to irritate the blackheads by squeezing because i know this will make it worse........so what am I doing wrong?! please help





Thankyou :)Lots of blackheads help please :(?
Don't worry, you're probably just having a rough patch. As people before me have said, Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead remover is really good (it comes in a dark blue bottle) - I use it and I never get blackheads anymore, even if I still have trouble with whiteheads. Anyway, you should also probably think about your skin type - if it's oily, you'll want to use oil-free stuff, if it's dry, you'll want to be gentle with it. Make sure you take off every bit of your make up every night and drink as much water as possible. Good luck :)Lots of blackheads help please :(?
Hi,





Then squeeze them. It doesn't make your blackheads worse, trust me. I've always squeezed spots - blackheads and other pimples and they are reduced so much quicker. Why do you want horrible dirt and puss in your face?





Steam your skin so you open up your pores, then grap two clean tissues (or wash your hands if you don't want to use tissues) and gently squeeze them out.





~Mystic.
there really is no reason your growing causes black heads and any skin problems i recommend going to a pharmacy and getting lotion for it or also try like facials Clean and clear(works for me) or like the wave or just a bar of soap good luck hope it helped
You could try Clean and Clear, or an exfoliator. Blackheads are caused by a plug of sebum blocking a pore, therefore the remedy is to unblock it. If neither the aforementioned work you could steam the little blighters out.
You can try this. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Try the clean and clear black head eraser
biore pore strips work

No comments:

Post a Comment